An Automotive Assembler is responsible for assisting the plant to maintain a high level of quality production pieces of tire and wheel assemblies. Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Automotive Assemblers will be assigned to various positions within the department based on functional needs and the department based on functional needs and the department's requirements. Assignments may vary from material handling, production process support, and entry-level type work.
- Automotive Assemblers are expected to foster a safe, reliable, and cost-effective production environment enabling the concepts of lean manufacturing.
- Takes personal ownership for working safely and motivates others to maintain a safe work environment. Self-motivated, comfortable working as a team player in a lean environment.
We have positions available on Day and Night Shift.Day shift schedule is as follows: Monday-Friday 6:00 am-2:30 pm with the possibility of overtime until 6:00 pm and working on Saturday as based off of production needs.Night shift schedule is as follows: Sunday 10:00pm - 6:00am Monday-Friday 6:00 pm-2:30 am with the possibility of overtime until 6:00 am.Job Requirements
- Relevant assembly and/or production experience within the last 2 years.
- Recent experience with automotive assembly or production.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs throughout the shift.
- Must be able to stand for 8-12 hours.
- Must be detailed oriented.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance is available after 90 days.
Application Instructions: If you possess the qualifications required of this position, please submit an updated resume with a valid phone number and email address for immediate consideration -- ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Fortune 100 clients with long term commitments to ensure employee job security. Our Brokerage and automated sub assembly solutions yield zero defects and 100% supplier ratings. Become a part of that team!Check our web site at www.astraservices.com and see the world class services and sites we operate!